Re: Mutual Fund Qutoes Problem?

JP,

In the past i never had to check the "funds" option to populate the
stocks correctly and all the fund fields with the close. As i say,
when i changed to AB4.2 and AQ1.5 is when the Stocks were still
populated correctly , but the Funds were all of a sudden populated
with only the Close in the close field. I'm stumped so far as to why
the change with me not channging any setting that i'm aware of, but
hopefully we can find out the reason for the change from the past.
Thanks for offering your thoughts.

Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "John Pyle" <jmp23834@xxxx> wrote:
> Bill,
>
> I think when you run AQ you need to select the "FUNDS" option to
populate all fields with the close price.

> JP

Close
> was
> > listed for the open, high, low, & close.
> >
> > In Amiquote i had the usual Automatic Import and Current Day
> checked
> > as i have for months in AQ 1.49. Anyone have any
suggestion, as