Tomasz - RE: Relative Strength?

Thanks for the earlier info on Relative Strength, however, I am still
confused because of RS reported between 0 and 100 and I think that AB
should be able to do this. For example, If you go to
www.moneycentral.com/home.asp and look to the right you will see
a "Get Quote" box. Enter in any ticker symbol and then select go or
enter. When the information about the stock is presented, then look
to the left column. Under the heading "Research" choose "Company
Report". The information provided under "Stock Price History"
reports Relative Strength for 1, 6, & 12 months in values between 0
and 100. This ranking makes it easy for the investor to compare the
price movement (I believe) of the stock to all other stocks, no
matter what sector or exchange they are in.

Could you tell me if this value is still what you are refering to as
ROC and if so shouldn't AB be able to be program to filter out stocks
meating a ranking such as > 90?

This value at MSN is what I am trying to duplicate and also what I
think others who have posted on yahoo website are actually interested
in when the refer to Relative Strength.

Thank You
Mike