Re: I have a problem - For Tomasz

Hello Tomasz.
I am still testing your product, than to part that
small problem with NT that you know :; ,i find eccelente.
I think however that the problem exists with the data metastok in mine
possession
I will much pleasing if you could give one confirmation with
these. You can unload the historical archives from www.masterstock.it
to the section download to the voice "archivio storico".

Thank however, and I renew mine compliments.

Bye