Re: [amibroker] Re: I have a problem - For Tomasz

--- Luca <lpizzi99@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Tomasz.
> I am still testing your product, than to part that
> small problem with NT that you know :; ,i find eccelente.
> I think however that the problem exists with the data metastok in
> mine
> possession
> I will much pleasing if you could give one confirmation with
> these. You can unload the historical archives from
> www.masterstock.it
> to the section download to the voice "archivio storico".
>
> Thank however, and I renew mine compliments.
>
> Bye

Luca,

Just for the heck of it, I downloaded Archivio storico. (My system:
Windows NT 4.0 SP6). Unzipped the file, which created three folders AL,
MZ and Indici. With the current version of Amibroker (3.80.3), I was
able to import using "Import Metastock data" menu item. I created a new
workspace and was able to save all the data. No problem. From Indici, I
have MIB30, MIB30R, MIBTEL, MIDEX for example.

If you are still "testing", does this mean that you have not registered
Amibroker? You have to part with some Liras to be able to store the
database. Which is what Tomasz indicated to you ....

Geo