Re: [amibroker] Re: I have a problem - For Tomasz

Luca,

The data from Masterstock is not all that clean. At least for any kind
of candlestick study or charting because the open price is missing for
all the indices and in the stocks, some days there are open prices,
other days, it is 0.

For example, ACEA, ALITALIA look clean, but BAYER and most other stocks
(thinly traded), have open price of 0.

For Tomasz: I plugged in the previous day close, as the next day open -
perhaps a switch to do this automatically may be of help - either to
move it in the database or when charting in the candlestick mode. (if
open is '0', then use previous day's close as today's open - a checkbox
option).

Geo