MACD Forecast

Dear Group !

Can anyone of you pretty please help
me to build a simple MACD forecast sheet in Excel or if there is a way to write
a Guru Commentary ( which I'm sure if I have all the info, it would be possible
).

What I would like the
thing to do is as follows:

I wish to use AB to calculate the
current correlation between the next price movement and the effect it would
have on the MACD to answer the question of with how much must the share price
go up or down to equal a certain MACD level.

Once this calculation isin place,
it will be easy to build a price matrix for lets say 5 future values for up
and down days.

The reason behind the pursuit of
this function is simply to be able to have a MACD/Price Matrix from whichto
base trades upon during trade.  I usually pick the shares I wish to play
for the next day after updating the EOD file.  Unfortunately most of
the time the shares I pick fly away quickly after the market opens the next
day, and quickly become overbought...wait for the pullback you might suggest,
well most of the time these shares don't visit these highs again for the rest
of the day.  I'm a active Warrant trader and do not wish to toy around
for to long waiting for intraday pullbacks etc...( besides their is no decent
day trading software available for South African markets, I'm am however
developing my own software ).  It is extremely possible to make generous
profits within the first two hours of trade and I do not wish to be invested
for longer than this as I also run a very busy computer business.  Ihave
my ways of picking the winners for the next day...what I now need to
compliment my accurate forecast methods is a way to get into the market the
previous day just before the market closes...this will easily be
accomplished if I had access to a MACD/Price matrix...which on it's own means
little but combined with other techniques I use become a powerful trading
tool.

Currently my plan to accomplish
this is as follows:

Get AmiBroker to calculate some or
other correlation between the price and the MACD for a predefined group of
shares in a watch list.

Then export these valuesto a *.csv
file for further processing in excel unless it can not be accomplished in
AB.

Please if the is any one out the that
can help me with the formula's I would be forever in debt to them for helping
me.

Kind regards

Louw
Coetzer