Data Files

I'm considering purchasing AmiBroker. Would just like a couple of
things cleared up, if someone can help.

My normal EOD data files are named yyyymmdd.txt (e.g. 20001201.txt).
These files contain ticker, date, high, low, close, volume. They do
not include the long name of the stock.

I do have a text file that contains these long names. This file
contains ticker and long name (e.g. Cable and Wireless).

Q1. Is it possible to only import the text file containing the long
names and therefore within AmiBroker a long name will be displayed.

Q2. Regarding the EOD data, importing the history of prices, is it
possible to automatically import each EOD text file from a specified
date. (Say for this year only there are about 330 separate files
already).

As you can imagine I'm trying to avoid individually importing each
text file.

Steven Taylor
Melbourne, Australia.