New User question

First off my apologies if the answers to this are elsewhere such as
here on in an FAQ. But I was just wondering if it is possible to get
AmiBroker Win32 and Excel to talk to each other. Now my first
assumption would be that since you can do a CreateObject then the
answer would be yes. But just wanted to check.

Secondly I was wondering if there is a repository (or repositories)
of scripts (both AFL and JS/VS scripts) around on the net. Perhaps it
would be a good idea to have some more links like that in the links
section and maybe we can get some collections going from all the
users. My friend and I are working on some ideas for some further
formulas but being that we just downloaded the system, you'll have to
give us time but we'll surely share.

Thanks in advance,
Christopher