Printing?

Hi Tomasz,

I've been using 3.4 Beta and now V3.4 full
release for a few days. I like many of the new features you've added. Of course,
no matter what you do, we users will always think of more things for you to
implement :)

For example:

Printing - for the first time I tried to print a
chart and found that the print preview only shows one of the graphs at a time.
I'd like to be able to print everything that is displayed in the window, ie
price chart plus all the indicator charts I've got open.

Installing a new version - I always get alittle
bit worried when I install a new version because I don't know if the install is
going to overwite something I've changed. For example I have edited the
import.types and .format files and I always have to remember to back them up
then merge my changes into the new files after I've installed. So I tend touse
the upgrade rather than full install in case the full install loses all the
other things I've changed. Maybe a readme file supplied with the new release or
upgrade can help to explain what the install will do?

Steve