>From:
Steve and Bee
Grobler
To: <A
href=""
title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000
3:16 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Printing?

Hi Tomasz,

I've been using 3.4 Beta and now V3.4 full
release for a few days. I like many of the new features you've added. Of
course, no matter what you do, we users will always think of more things for
you to implement :)

For example:

Printing - for the first time I tried to print
a chart and found that the print preview only shows one of the graphs at a
time. I'd like to be able to print everything that is displayed in the window,
ie price chart plus all the indicator charts I've got open.

Installing a new version - I always geta
little bit worried when I install a new version because I don't know if the
install is going to overwite something I've changed. For example I have edited
the import.types and .format files and I always have to remember to back them
up then merge my changes into the new files after I've installed. So I tend to
use the upgrade rather than full install in case the full install loses
all the other things I've changed. Maybe a readme file supplied with the new
release or upgrade can help to explain what the install will do?

Steve