[amibroker] Re: How get new quotations ?

On 18-Feb-00, Achim.Wahl@xxxx wrote:

> but until
> summer I'm gonna switch my Amiga off :(( and will in future only be working
> on a PC.
> I extract the quotations with some VERY ugly ARexx scripts, for sure Donald
> could make some that are more handy to use!

Achim: if you were going to continue using the Amiga, all it would take to
make your scripts less "ugly" would be a bit more attention. You should have
seen my first programs! Otherwise, whatever leaves the house standing is OK.
;^)

Thanks for the confidence.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support