[amibroker] Re: How get new quotations ?

Hello Dirk,

I'm using the VTex decoder from "vector". I bought it years ago from
HK-Computer GmbH in Köln. And I actually use it on a A1200, but until
summer I'm gonna switch my Amiga off :(( and will in future only be working
on a PC. If you are interested in some hardware...
I extract the quotations with some VERY ugly ARexx scripts, for sure Donald
could make some that are more handy to use!

Bye

Achim

Hi, Achim

VTX-decooder this is good idea !
Can you tell me please where I can get a VTX-decoder ?
You use it on the Amiga (is there a posibylity to work on A1200) ?

by
dirk