[amibroker] The most wanted feature

Hi everyone!

1. Well, Tomasz, normally I use my own composed indicators, so
these custom indicators must be loaded manually on every startup.
It would be better, if they are loaded automatically. Please fix it...
Or better, let all the enabled indicators open themselves in their
own main window, so they can all be clicked through: allthough I
use a high resolution, I check every chart with many indicators and
there isn't much space for them on the screen...

2. Please add a preferences option, making the charts move some
spaces to the left to leave some empty space in the window...
Everyone uses trendlines for predictions - but unfortunately they
stop at the right window border. If the chart ends some pixels
earlier, the trendlines may be drawn out of the chart and used for
better predictions...

Greetings!

Michael Wilde