[amibroker] Re: The most wanted feature

> > just say what is your favourite future enhancement.
> > Curious about your picks,
>
> Hi, Tomasz! I am glad you asked. ;^)
>
> I don't have just one "favourite" feature, but here are some that will help me
> (I have mentioned some of these in the past) and most should help others
> overall: (in no special order)

Thank you Donald for great list :-)
Most of the features that you mentioned have big chances to be implemented real soon.

Anyone else? Or is AmiBroker so much complete that it doesn't need any change? (Just joking :-))

When I get more replies I will post summary and at least 10 of the most wanted features
will be added to my todo list. Who can offer you anything like this? :-)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko