[amibroker] Re: How get new quotations ?

Sorry,

but the Amiga must go. But some of my applications are running under an
Amiga emulation on a NT-machine, which works very well.
BTW, I have a question to Thomasz: do I realy need a new key if I want to
switch from the Amiga to the Windows version of Amibroker.

Bye

Achim

Please respond to amibroker@xxxx