[amibroker] Re: New program suggestions?

On 02-Sep-99, François-Xavier D'Hollander wrote:

Thanks for the data link suggestions.

> I'm searching for Japan. Have you some stable servers.
> I'm looking for a historical quotes for Germany, UK, Nederlands.
> What useful links have you?

Check out the link at my web site for the big list of data sites (exchanges).
Doing web searches can work, sometimes, too.
Histories outside of North America are rare.

Re: REBOL
> I don't know how CGIs are working. Sorry.

Some pages, such as portfolios, are generated after you enter data or name &
password. REBOL can do it, I just haven't figured it out, yet.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support