[amibroker] Re: New program suggestions?

On 02-Sep-99, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> Donald: As I understand you well, you are going to build the tool which
> will eventually duplicate the functionality which is already planned for
> AmiBroker 3.3.
> I don't want to discourage you - I just want to make sure you are aware of
> it.

I didn't know that ToDo item #3 was so similar. That's OK. If people have any
functions they would like your feature to have, maybe the idea could be
implemented in a working model now.

Re: OS 3.0-3.5?
> I am using 3.1 and probably will not switch to 3.5. For sure I will not use
> any technology which is not compatible with AmigaOS 2.1 or higher, since
> I don't want to shrink AmiBroker user base even a bit.

Ouch! Have so many AmiBroker users not upgraded?

> You mean "Macros/ARexx" menu? I can double its size to 20 items - more will
> be hard to fit in the drop down menu.

Double would be a big help! Term has a different way (a separate panel) for
accessing ARexx scripts. That way, it can make use of 40 (F-10, +Alt, +Shift,
+Ctrl). It also can run binaries easier. Just a thought.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support