[amibroker] Re: New program suggestions?

Hi Everyone,

> I have started work on a new AmiBroker support program, called "Profile",
> which links files to the current stock.
Donald: As I understand you well, you are going to build the tool which
will eventually duplicate the functionality which is already planned for
AmiBroker 3.3.
I don't want to discourage you - I just want to make sure you are aware of it.

> How many of you *are not* using (or *will not* use) OS 3.0-3.5? (3.5 has a
> GUI building tool, so many new programs will probably be using it, when
> available.)
I am using 3.1 and probably will not switch to 3.5. For sure I will not use any
technology which is not compatible with AmigaOS 2.1 or higher, since
I don't want to shrink AmiBroker user base even a bit.

> Tomasz: we *need* a bigger function key menu! =8^)
You mean "Macros/ARexx" menu? I can double its size to 20 items - more will be hard
to fit in the drop down menu.

Best regards,

Tomasz Janeczko
Visit AmiBroker WWW Site at: