[amibroker] New program suggestions?

  • To: AmiBroker Mail list <amibroker@xxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] New program suggestions?
  • From: Donald Dalley <ddalley@xxxx>
  • Date: 1 Sep 1999 18:06:02 -0000

Hi, folks!

I have started work on a new AmiBroker support program, called "Profile",
which links files to the current stock.

Before I go too far, I would like suggestions from *you*, especially if you
have used a similar system with another charting program.

To start, I am simply using a supply of stock exchange company profiles and
newswires quarterly info, etc., but you may have some other ideas. Currently,
the files could be *any* ASCII or datatype files (including hypertext), so let
your imagination run wild with its possibilities.

The "hard part" will be just how much automation I can build into the system,
building the text files, in particular. This is the part which would be the
most time consuming for the user: collecting and forming the data into useful
files.

So far, it works, but it needs your input. I would really appreciate your help
with this one, because I don't know where this will lead, and I would rather
do it right, the first time around.

What would be "useful" to you? What do you "need"?
I want this, but do you need something different?
Please don't be shy!

How many of you *are not* using (or *will not* use) OS 3.0-3.5? (3.5 has a
GUI building tool, so many new programs will probably be using it, when
available.)

Tomasz: we *need* a bigger function key menu! =8^)

--

The World of AmiBroker Support