[amibroker] Re: New program suggestions?

Hello Donald

Le 01-Sep-99, Donald Dalley a écrit:

> Hi, folks!
>
> I have started work on a new AmiBroker support program, called "Profile",
> which links files to the current stock.

I don't understand what you explain. Sorry.

If you speak about a program to collect stock quotes on the net, I can give
you some stable links.

I have made my own Rebol script to extract usefull infos from html pages. It
runs since several weeks and I know that URLs are stable, that is to say:
the html pages are always build in the same way.

Have understood you?

> How many of you *are not* using (or *will not* use) OS 3.0-3.5? (3.5 has a
> GUI building tool, so many new programs will probably be using it, when
> available.)

use 3.0 and maybe 3.5 later

FX

Regards
--
Micronik BigTower (rev 4.0) - Amiga 4000 (rev B) - Kickstart v40.68
A3640 (rev 3.1) - 16 Mo - FireBall SE 4.3 Go