[amibroker] Re: New program suggestions?

Hello Donald

Le 02-Sep-99, Donald Dalley a écrit:

> Hello, François-Xavier:
>
> On 01-Sep-99, François-Xavier D'Hollander wrote:
>
>> If you speak about a program to collect stock quotes on the net, I can
>> give you some stable links.
>
> I am always interested in new & usefull quote servers. Did you find any
> useful ones for France or Germany?

Happy to help you:

for France: http://www.finance-net.com/bourse/

for Germany, Nederlands,NewYork,NASDAQ,UK,...: http://stocks.lesechos.fr

I use them always.

To have historical quotes from Paris: http://www.fininfo.fr/actions
from NYSE, NASDAQ: http://www.financialweb.com/quotecentral

I'm searching for Japan. Have you some stable servers.
I'm looking for a historical quotes for Germany, UK, Nederlands.

What useful links have you?

> I am also looking for the new one for London, on the Freeserve server.
>
>> I have made my own Rebol script to extract usefull infos from html pages.
>> It runs since several weeks and I know that URLs are stable, that is to
>> say: the html pages are always build in the same way.
>
> Since I also program in REBOL, this would interest me, too. Have you
> figured out how to trigger CGIs, yet, using REBOL?

Some of my URLs are link this:
http://www.fininfo.fr/actions/wsh-histo.hts?context

simple line of Rebol like "write %File.html read http://...."; are enough for
downloading.

I don't know how CGIs are working. Sorry.

Regards
--
Micronik BigTower (rev 4.0) - Amiga 4000 (rev B) - Kickstart v40.68
A3640 (rev 3.1) - 16 Mo - FireBall SE 4.3 Go