[amibroker] Re: New program suggestions?

Hello Donald

Le 02-Sep-99, Donald Dalley a écrit:

> Hello, François-Xavier:
>
> On 01-Sep-99, François-Xavier D'Hollander wrote:
>
>> > I have started work on a new AmiBroker support program, called
>> > "Profile", which links files to the current stock.
>
>> I don't understand what you explain. Sorry.
>
> Then I am the one who needs to apologize, since I failed to explain what I
> am doing clearly enough. Please let me know, after reading this, if you
> are still confused.

I was at 100,000 feet of you (it's an french expression!.). I understand
now.

I think I'm too lazy to take time to build databases. But some interesting
things around this profiles can be:
_ date of adjustement of place
_ open/close hours
_ direct link to read day quotes.
_ money name and conversions

>> Have I understood you?
>
> I don't think so. "Profile" has nothing to do with quotes, including
> getting them.

I see now. But I think you can add getting quotes in your Profile.

Thanks for explanations.

Regards
--
Micronik BigTower (rev 4.0) - Amiga 4000 (rev B) - Kickstart v40.68
A3640 (rev 3.1) - 16 Mo - FireBall SE 4.3 Go