Re[2]: Apology

Vince,

Accepted.  No harm done.  I hope I don't make the same booboo.

Jimmy

Sunday, November 17, 2002, 9:35:49 PM, you wrote:

Vince> My sincere apology for violating your privacy.  I did not see anything in
Vince> your email that appeared to be confidential, but obviously I was somehow
Vince> mistaken.

Vince> I did not know that at this forum or at any other forum that such messages
Vince> were supposed to be replied to only in private.  Lesson learned, I'll not
Vince> repeat that error.

Vince> Sorry!

Vince> Vince Heiker
Vince> Flower Mound, TX

Vince> -----Original Message-----
Vince> From: Jimmy Snowden [mailto:jimmy@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Vince> Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2002 4:29 PM
Vince> To: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Vince> Subject: Unidentified subject!

Vince> Vince Heiker,

Vince> I should also mention my email to you was a private one and your
Vince> response to it was to the list.  I think you will find most people
Vince> prefer to be asked if they mind if a private email is made public.

Vince> Guess your expertise doesn't include common courtesy.

Vince> Jimmy                          mailto:jimmy@xxxxxxxxxxx

Vince> ---