From: Jimmy Snowden [mailto:jimmy@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2002 4:29 PM
To: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Unidentified subject!

Vince Heiker,

I should also mention my email to you was a private one and your
response to it was to the list.  I think you will find most people
prefer to be asked if they mind if a private email is made public.

Guess your expertise doesn't include common courtesy.

Jimmy                          mailto:jimmy@xxxxxxxxxxx

---