Money Management/Position Sizing spreadsheet.

Hi guys,

I was about to start creating a spreadsheet in Excel that would let me...

1.Easily import some SP Futures trade data.
2.Test various Money Management techniques on that series of trades.

Before I start getting buried in Excel help files... I thought I would ask
to see if there is either some shareware out there or if anyone has created
something themselves and is happy to let other people use it. I tried some
search engines but got no luck.

Best regards,

Stephen.