Unidentified subject!

Vince,

  Well I didn't see the footnotes or the fine print concerning any
  ownership by Bear, Stearns Securities Corp.  I do see TradeStation
  Securities clears through Bear, Stearns.  Not quite the same as
  owning TSS, TS and Tool.  Whatever Tool is.

  I see you are a real expert in all facets of software and have done
  more extensive research than any person alive or dead but your facts
  seem to be from another planet.  I would suggest you prove what you
  say about Bear, Stearns and Tradestation Securites or all your
  opinions are worthless.

  I haven't tried Mr. Knapp's software yet, but from the descriptions
  at his website it appears he has a viable package.  Don't most software
  experts feel 18 months is a lifetime in the software world?

  If you are so busy, you don't have time to pull his software from your not
  worthy trash can, then serious traders should place your email in our
  trash folder.

  Bink there goes my copy.

  http://www.tradestation2000i.com/aboutus/com_factsheet.shtm

   http://www.tradestation.com/aboutus/07022002.shtm