Unidentified subject!

Does anyone know what to do when GlobalServer refuses to open and a pop up
message box appears with the followiing message

OR_UNI

Database Access Error: 63 S 1110

What should be done? Throw the whole case out the window?

And how does one restore the database, i.e. which files need to be saved if
one decides to wipe out all of the Omega directories and do a complete
reinstallation? I know that the files in /server/pds are critical but I
also think that some master files need to be saved and of course the
symbollists. But in which directories do I find the necessary files etc. in
order not to lose any data?

					Any help appreciated,

					M. Wahlman
	.