Re[2]: EL changes from TS2000i to TS6 Help

Brian,

You will probably have to clean your non Omega data.

Jimmy

Brian> "I'm having trouble with some indicators that previously calculated
Brian> correctly
Brian> in 2000i, that no longer output the correct value when applied on a TS6
Brian> platform, neither some entries."

Brian> Perhaps, one source of error is the data feed.  The indicators may be
Brian> calculating correctly but the data they're using is different.  TS6 uses
Brian> omega's cleaned data while TS6 uses non-TS6 cleaned data.  It makes a
Brian> difference espcially since the data probably coming into TS5 isn't clean.

Brian> B.

Brian> -----Original Message-----
Brian> From: Eduardo J Motta [mailto:motta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Brian> Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 1:14 PM
Brian> To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Brian> Subject: EL changes from TS2000i to TS6 Help

Brian> Hello List,

Brian> Probably this had been discussed before, so please excuse if I'm being
Brian> repetitive.

Brian> I'm having trouble with some indicators that previously calculated correctly
Brian> in 2000i, that no longer output the correct value when applied on a TS6
Brian> platform, neither some entries.

Brian> If possible could someone point me to a resumed document which lists
Brian> the main changes made in EL code from 2000i to TS6.

Brian> thanks in advance,

Brian> Eduardo Jansson Motta