From: Eduardo J Motta [mailto:motta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 1:14 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: EL changes from TS2000i to TS6 Help

Hello List,

Probably this had been discussed before, so please excuse if I'm being
repetitive.

I'm having trouble with some indicators that previously calculated correctly
in 2000i, that no longer output the correct value when applied on a TS6
platform, neither some entries.

If possible could someone point me to a resumed document which lists
the main changes made in EL code from 2000i to TS6.

thanks in advance,

Eduardo Jansson Motta