Re[4]: EL changes from TS2000i to TS6 Help

Chris,

With no way to clean it ourselves this is why I didn't continue to use
it after Beta testing it for them.  It is hopeless for those of us
that trade real time.  You get a bad tick and your chart goes crazy
and the indicators skew all over the place.  A system is useless and
discretionary traders can't see anything to base a trade on.  Day is
over.

Jimmy