RE: History Center cooperative purchase ends Oct 5

But Colin, the software has problems.....
what assurance do we have they will be fixed within the current licensing
fee without additional charge ?

Also, there is absolutely no confidence the Russians who support the
software can really comprehend the communications espoused in this list
about the current shortcomings with the product....
this is really B A D.