Re[2]: Ascii to xpo converter

Hello Leslie.George,

I for one wasn't thinking ticker plant.  Repository yes.  could be
purchased from the exchange or contributed by members.  in the latter
case quality of data would be an issue for some people.

another thought I had--could we link up with Tick Data Corp or CIS
Data (not to be confused with CIS) both of whom have large amounts of
tick level data on many markets (including large cap stocks).  Tick
Data doesn't offer data until the following month; CIS offers daily
files within 1-2 days.  Could they they be incented to develop an omz
or converter and sell the result?

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx