DTN Foreign Index Question

Hi,

I'm a DTN subscriber, and am having trouble receiving quotes on foreign
indices.  I subscribe to several exchanges, and receive those with no
problems.  Also, I have no trouble receiving US index quotes.  However,
symbols such as NIK (Nikkei 225), and DAX.IB (Frankfurt DAX) do not
receive any data.  I have entered these symbols both manually and using
symbol collection templates, but still never receive data.  This has
been going on for quite some time.  If anyone has any ideas, please let
me know.

Thanks,
James Anderson