RE: Lomb Periodogram

The Lomb periodogram is available for fee, but ready to use in TS from:
http://www.sirtrade.com/lomb.htm

This cycle analysis tool has a better reponse than MEM like algorithms, produces
a fairly clear main cycle period, and also provide a cycle probability
information.
Even if the Lomb periiodogram works with sparse data, it works well with equally
spaced data.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm