Re: addendum to position available - location: Los Angeles, CA

Aaron:

 Yeah . . . and even my wife when she was a newly minted college grad got offers from Calif. interviews like $60K to $80K.

She took her first offer right outa college as a new grad in Texas from a Texas firm for $67K. She was laid off as the economy turned sour but got on with a huge firm in Texas for $57K (while thousands of her programmer friends were flipping burgers at McDonalds).

Maybe Connors thinks he can lowball somebody cheap (and really desperate) during this downturn ? But $40K to try to survive and pay rent in Calif ? That's real lowballing.

I dunno.

Davis