Re[2]: addendum to position available - location: Los Angeles, CA

Hello john,

there's another way to look at this.  if I was 21, single and
interested in trading this could be a great way to break in, learn
from some very good minds (Connors is a first rate marketer but he's a
pretty good trader as well I think).  Maybe you get to trade Connors
positions, options in TradingMarkets.com may be a good deal (they
seems to have grown steadily since inception).

This probably isn't the first job offer they've made so presumably
knowwhat they can get.

Lastly, who the frig cares!

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx

--

jd> Aaron:

jd>  Yeah . . . and even my wife when she was a newly minted college grad got offers from Calif. interviews like $60K to $80K.

jd> She took her first offer right outa college as a new grad in Texas from a Texas firm for $67K. She was laid off as the economy turned sour but got on with a huge firm in Texas for $57K (while
jd> thousands of her programmer friends were flipping burgers at McDonalds).

jd> Maybe Connors thinks he can lowball somebody cheap (and really desperate) during this downturn ? But $40K to try to survive and pay rent in Calif ? That's real lowballing.

jd> I dunno.

jd> Davis

jd> On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:31:55 -0500