Re: scanning software

Metastock has extensive scanning abilities.
Programmability is pretty good, although not in the same league
as Easy Language.
If you get the developer kit, you can create a system limited
only by your imagination.

TC2000 is very very handy.
The software is free if you buy the data.
TC2000 can do some very interesting relative ranking scans
WITHOUT programming.
Slick, fast, no coding.
Nice.

What about the scanning facilities in TS?

Leslie

--
Regards,
Leslie Walko