Re: CSI Oil back adjusted contract.

Eduardo:

You already have the correct solution to your own question.
Use ASCII format and the negative number plot fine.

You MAY eliminate the negative numbers :
1) In CSI, Edit portfolio setting
2) select Back Adjusting tab
3) select "Add a fixed amount to make non-negative" in the "Raise
Negative Series" section.

This will work for back testing, just remember not to trade that
data file.

You can also use Forward adjusting for back testing.
It should produce same results --no bar distortion.

If the shape of the bars do not matter for your system, Ratio
Adjusted Data (RAD) or Perpetual Contracts will both eliminate
the negative numbers.

Leslie

--
Regards,