Re: TradeStation User Groups?

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: TradeStation User Groups?
  • From: "Terry B. Rhodes" <trhodes3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:55:55 -0700

> I seem to remember that, several years ago when I first got my 'Supercharts'
> (or was it SystemWriter) and then upgraded it to 'TradeStation', there were
> some user groups in various cities.
> Does anybody know about such 'user groups'? Are there any in the San
> Francisco/Berkeley/Marin/ area, or nearby? Weren't these originally
> sponsored by Omega? Do they still exist?

There is a tradestation user's group in San Jose. To the best of
my knowledge this is the only one in the bay area. If anyone
knows of another could you please let me know too. The San Jose
group meets the first or second Saturday of each month. To be
added to the notification list send mail to JANiles5@xxxxxxxx

regards,

tbr