CSI Oil back adjusted contract.

Dear List.

I use CSI data for back adjusted data.

More specifically I'm trying to plot CSI oil data (CL- light Crude) back to
1980.

The back adjusted method I'm currently testing with oil generates negative
numbers (due to backwardation in oil),
and when I import the data into TRAD 2000i, it only plot the positive
numbers.

My questions are the following:

1) What has been the best CSI settings for back adjust the CL contract. Does
someone has any ideas?

2) If I stick with the method I'm using now, is there a way to make TS 2000i
plot these negative values? (I'm importing
the data in CSI format)

Of course if I import the data as ASCII format TS2000i plot it negative
numbers ok.

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo J Motta