Re: ODBC Microsoft Access Driver error?

Hello Snosnosnow,

Sac> I need some assistance please.

Sac> I rebooted TS2k and got Microsoft ODBC Microsoft access driver
Sac> cannot open database "unknow".  It may not be a database that
Sac> your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt.

Sac> The next one says ODBC driver sql set connect attr failed.

Sac> Does anyone have any experience with solving this error.

Sac> Please email me directly and the group.  I am in the digest
Sac> version of this group.

Sac> Thanks in advance.
Sac> Sno

As the error message states, it has something to do w ODBC database
connections, probably TS trying to access one of it's databases
(alerts.mdb, universe.mdb, etc.) and the attempt to connect fails. If
you get this after each reboot, I'd suggest to start troubleshooting
from the "ODBC Data Source Administration" dialog (somewhere in the
control panel, possibly under "Administrative Tools"), which has to
contain several Omega-related datasources.

By the way, what do you mean by "rebooting TS2k"?  Shutting down and
restarting the program?  Reinstalling?

Best regards,

Ivo Karindi
ivo@xxxxxxxxx