Re: ODBC Microsoft Access Driver error?

This may not help you, but I have a related problem.
While trying to install TS2000i in XP, I got TS message: "Componenet not
found in the registry
OmegaFundamental32". With TS tech supp, it was traced to a missing ODBC
folder in the registry
in HKeyCurrentUser/Software. Another ODBC folder in the registry in
HKLocalMachine/Software
exists, but both are required by TS. They recommended to contact MS.
I did and was told that folder gets there only when one of their database
programs (e.g. Excel) is
installed. When I asked TS troubleshooting group if I need to install MS
program to be able to install TS2000i, they said yes (!!).
When I tried to install MS Office, I got error message 1919: Error
configuring ODBC data source.
MS Access Database, ODBC error 6. Componenet not found in the registry.
Verify that the file MS
Access Database exists and that you can access it".
That was the end of my efforts so far, but I intend to go on. In the mean
time, perhaps someone has an
idea what is going on here.

Jan Philipp