Re: Looking for DH - his response to Soxball

> Hmmm... you might also try adding the cat or hamster as a filter ;-)

I tried that but they kept waking the dog, giving me false exit signals.
I get the most consistent results with the pure Lazy Dog Rollover
System. Of course, I'm always open to change so you never know. Next
month I may be trading based on how fast my pet chipmunk spins his wheel
- the Chipmunk Volatility Momentum System. He's one savvy chipmunk but
right now the dog is calling the market better so I'll stick with him.
:-)

--
  Dennis