Re: Looking for DH - his response to Soxball

Do subscribers get access to a real-time dog cam?

Kent

----- Original Message -----
From: "DH" <catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: Looking for DH - his response to Soxball

For the last 60 days, I have been trading based on which side my dog
sleeps on. If he sleeps on his left side I go long. If he sleeps on his
right side, I go short. If he wakes up and wants to be scratched (rarely
happens,) I go flat. So far the profits have been incredible and a
number of other traders have joined me in my trading method, available
by realtime subscription for a small fee.

Optimization trap ? Perhaps for those guys who are in denial that they
just must find a system that performs well for several years before they
will ever trade it (the elusive Holy Grail ?)

Well, I sure cannot argue with the results I'm getting right now, and
when (IF) it starts misbehaving I'll dump it for one of my other models
that is performing best.

--
  Dennis
  Tongue-in-cheek-ville, USA