categorys.txt server/dtn

I would like to publicly thank Mark Brown for providing the fix to a problem
that occurred in my Global Server over the weekend.  The problem can occur
from a bad satellite transmission or naturally such as weather.  It can also
be human induced such as from a dtn engineer's good intentions when they are
mucking around with the data field formatting.  I am posting this just in
case anyone else experiences this problem.  The symptoms are manifested with
a Global Server that connects to the DTN satellite receiver but one or more
symbols do not connect.  This is observable under the Performance tab and
the Real-Time Status column for each symbol.  If your GS connects but one or
more, possibly all your symbols do not connect, then it is a high
probability that your categorys.txt file is corrupted.  Needless to say it
is convenient to make a copy of this file to avoid more drastic needless
measures.  Once I replaced this file and restarted the GS all the symbols
connected instantly as they always do.  This is a much better fix than doing
something drastic like replacing the entire Server file.

BobR