missing data

Thanks to all that were so kind to send missing data so quickly.  What a
great group of people you are!

Nevertheless I am still missing and still need tick data for SP from 07/19
to 07/28, (for TS2k, eSignal data feed).

For those of you who emailed me this data, I tried to load SP2U from TS 4.0
but the TS2k server said "no data are matching." Is it better to have TS2k
data and not TS 4.0? Is the server recognizing SP symbol as SPU02 or with a
different name? At any rate, I think I would be better loading data from a
TS2k program, if anyone has it.

Thanks to you all who will respond in advance.

Also, thank you for suggesting I subscribe to
data-updates-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I did but am not registered yet.

Elaine

P.S.  To someone who asked, I do not know a Peter Plamondon. Where is he
from? Incidentally, there were 8,000 Plamondons in Quebec City in the 1980's
that attended a "family" reunion celebrating the 350th anniversary of
Phillipe Plamondon's marriage. The celebrations lasted one week,culminating
with a world-premiere symphony composed by a Plamondon. There is also a town
named Plamondon in Alberta. I am related by marriage to a Plamondon family
in Iowa.