Fw: Re[2]: Correlation of three data series

Jim,
Not much to reveal at this time...just throwing ideas around.
High continued correlation which has a momentary deviation would/should pose
an opportunity to trade so long as the deviation is momentary and my thought
was to confirm that correlation by using multiple indicies as confirmation.
As for the system, I have some ideas, but nothing concrete at this time.
Thanks for your insights and advice.
Regards
Chris