From: Jim Johnson <jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>; Chris Emery
<cemery1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, August 31, 2002 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: Correlation of three data series

Hello Chris,

The concept of three variable's correlating isn't one I've heard of.
Obviously what you suggest (an inter-correlation matrix) is doable and
useful for understanding the co-variation among three or more
variables. How you use it depends mainly on what it is you are trying
to do or learn.  Tell us more.

Best regards,
Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx