From: Ivo Karindi [mailto:ivo@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2002 4:22 AM
To: OmegaList
Subject: OT: Mideva

Hello OmegaList,

I would like to find the Mideva 4.5 software for MS Visual C++ 6.0.  Any
information how I could find the software is appreciated.

Background info: Mideva is a Matlab-like math package that, unlike
Matlab, compiles the m-files before running them.  It was sold by Math
Tools Inc., which was aquired by MathWorks a few years ago, and the
distribution of the software was stopped (no wonder - it was sold for
1/10 of the price of MatLab!).  It includes math library for C++ compilers,
and some other goodies.  We purchased the Mideva 4.5 version for Borland
C++ Builder 4 shortly before it became unavailable, and would like to
find/upgrade the version that works with MS Visual C++ 6.0.

Again, any helpful information is very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Ivo Karindi
ivo@xxxxxxxxx