Re: tradingmarkets.com may sell your address

Hello Alex,

I just subscribed to Real Traders and promptly got a heap of Nigerian
spam mail. RT has an opt-in procedure too, doesn't seem to help.

Thanks to Jim for keeping the OmegaList secure.
--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx